I am not sure this is where I am supposed to write but will give it a shot. John just called to say they were on their way to your Mom & Dads, I could hear Lily squealing in the background.( it is Christmas Day by the way). I just wanted to tell you that I love you and Mahlon and am so glad you are together this year in such a wonderful place. Be good to each other, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
1 comment:
I am not sure this is where I am supposed to write but will give it a shot. John just called to say they were on their way to your Mom & Dads, I could hear Lily squealing
in the background.( it is Christmas Day by the way). I just wanted to tell you that I love you and Mahlon and am so glad you are
together this year in such a wonderful place. Be good to each other, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Pat L
Post a Comment