John and Ruth welcomed their baby #2 today, June 25th @ about 12:04pm. He was born 7lbs 6oz and just a few hours after my cousins Patrick and Kim welcomed their 3rd, Gianna Nicole Yorio! It's a Yorio baby boom today! Say hello to Josiah Anthony Yorio! I think he looks like John so far :o)

1 comment:
Hey guys from Kansas City! The pictures of Josiah are so cute. I have been meaning to get on your blog for a while now and was talking to mom this morning. I got your information and said I am going to do this, this morning before I get started with the rest of the day. You guys look great in your pictures and you are truly glowing. I wish I could be there to give you a big hug and tell you how excited we are for you! We hope you guys are doing well and send lots of love and good thoughts from Kansas City! Talk with you soon. Kris
Post a Comment