I realize it's been awhile since I updated the blog, so I figured I'd let you know what's going on with us! Sorry there are no new pics...we really haven't had anything too exciting going on.
Mahlon and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary Tuesday with dinner in Catania at a great Chinese restaurant! We got to sit out on the balcony with a view overlooking the water. I got Mahlon a Craftsman tool chest (he's been really into tools since we watched "Grand Torino" ha! Mahlon got me exactly what I wanted...a blender and food processor! I almost didn't get them since the girls Mahlon works with don't think those appliances make very good anniversary gifts. I'm glad he didn't listen to them :o)
Mahlon's back working overnights again and is extra busy since his sponsoree arrived yesterday straight out of Corps School. So he's been hauling her around all day helping her get everything she needs and then working all night. He's pooped, poor thing! But he's a great sponsor!
I'm 35 weeks today and can't seem to get enough sleep! I can sleep 10 hours at night and still conk out for 3 or 4 hours in the afternoon. But I've been feeling pretty good and been able to get the house just about ready for the baby. I'm glad I'm almost to the 36 week mark. If you deliver before 36 weeks here they send you to the hospital in Catania to deliver and no one speaks English there AND they don't let anyone in the room with you...even your husband! No thank you.
Guess that's all for now. We're just counting down the days and getting really excited. ONLY 5 WEEKS TO GO!
No comments:
Post a Comment