The highlight of the trip for me was our hotel. I was so excited to find it! Trip advisor gave it ZERO negative reviews (I've never seen anything like that for a hotel in ITALY!) and it cost us less then $100/night. Amazing! I could immediately understand why it was so highly rated. It was a great location and beautiful!

Here's our little hallway!

Mahlon wanted a nap right away.

Our view from the room:

My view from the bed:

Friday night we walked around and found a nice place to sit outside and have a pizza. Then we wandered around the streets looking for hangouts and look what we found! Steeler international!



Saturday we walked all day. Palermo is known for its catacombs so we decided to trek across the bit city and check it out. On the way we found this! The archbishop's cathedral. Beautiful!


Inside the cathedral:


The cathedral was really the best thing we saw while we were there. The catacombs were so gross. It was just an underground maze of skeletons hanging on the wall. I hated it. But we had plenty of good food, rest and the best cannolo I've ever had. So it was a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment