Sunday, August 29, 2010

DEXTER'S FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY

Can you believe he's already a year old? When I look back I can't believe how small he was...or how big I was! I'm sure glad it's now and not then!





Dexter's party was Winnie the Pooh themed:



And he wore his sailor suit in honor of his deployed daddy, with a special hat that said, "I'm One!"




It was hard getting him to wear the hat. Shana loved wearing it though!


And so did Julionna!


Dexter and Aiden


Aiden and Titan



And Adam


Kyal


Aiden hanging out on the ceiling


Camille



Shana and Jen


Krystal, Kari and Trish


Dexter didn't get the concept of opening presents,

but he sure enjoyed the tissue paper!




I seriously almost killed Blake!


My "I seriously just almost killed you right then" face:


My Winnie the Pooh cake didn't turn out as beautifully as I'd hoped, but you could tell it was Pooh, so it wasn't a complete failure. It tasted good anyway!



My tired, still jet-lagged little birthday boy cried during his birthday song :o(



Once he got his cake it was a different matter.









Krystal, Shana, Jen, me, Kari and Trish with my one-year-old Dexter! Happy birthday baby!


No comments: