Saturday, September 25, 2010

IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR A DEXTER UPDATE

Sorry it's been so long. I haven't had a lot to post about Dexter lately. He's the same ol' sweet as pie little boy we all know and love.





Dexter can turn the tv off and on now. He likes turning it off the most. It's especially fun during a critical part of a movie.



I still lay him down on his back to sleep but he ends up like this every night now.



Someday Dexter will ask, "Mommy, what is that funny outfit these jammies are made to look like?" And I'll say, "Son, there used to be men and women called astronauts. They went into outer space on shuttles to study the universe. But they didn't do anything to make Muslims feel good about themselves, so we didn't need them anymore."


Dexter looks like a space chimp to me.



No comments: