Saturday, October 23, 2010

LA BOHEME

Turn up your speakers, press play, and continue reading below.



Last night Krystal, Aubrey, Amanda and I went to the Bellini Theatre in Catania for the opera, La Boheme!

The Bellini:



The Piazza:

Amanda and I have mutual friends in the States, Deanna and Miggie. So we've decided to take pictures to show them how much fun we're having over here to convince them to visit us. Here are our first, "Haha Deanna and Miggie, we're having more fun than you," photos:



I love this theater! It's so beautiful on the inside! Luckily there's a lot to look at, since the cast or theater employees or someone was on strike last night. It caused the intermissions (all 3 of them) to last an HOUR each! So it took us 5 hours to see an opera that runs about an hour and a half. The show was worth the wait though it was amazing!





Krystal got several inches from the edge almost fell over the balcony! This is her "I almost just died" pose. We were all more dramatic being that we were in an opera house.

This was our intermission hideout by the window.
Overall an amazing evening!

No comments: