Monday, June 27, 2011

RIA, JENN AND BETHANY COME TO SICILY

My cousins, Ria, Jenn and Bethany came to visit for almost two weeks! They arrived June 5th...barely. Mahlon and I were at the airport almost all day. After we waited for Ria and Jenn for what felt like forever, Beth's flight was delayed twice. Ria and Jenn said they had left Bethany at a bus stop in the airport and waved goodbye as she yelled back "I'm FINE!" I was a nervous wreck, since I had spent months assuring their parents everything would be ok. But eventually all the girls showed up. Their baggage was a different story. We retrieved their suitcases sporatically over the next few days.

When we got in the car the girls started listing in order what they were most excited about and the number one choice was unanimous: DEXTER. They all got their wish right away. Dexter didn't take much time warming up to them.


Not even to Bethany!
Cash didn't take any time either! Thankfully, Cash's hair didn't trigger Ria's allergies. PHEW! What a relief!
We relaxed at home the first evening (Sunday). I let them sleep in the first day and we just went to a friend's going away barbeque. Tuesday was time for action.

No comments: