Monday, February 20, 2012

CARNEVALE

Mahlon, Dexter and I went to Carnevale last night in Acireale. We took the MWR bus trip so it was nice that we didn't have to drive or park. The last time we went to Carnevale I was pregnant, and I kept thinking about how cool it would be to take whoever I was expecting to this event....and it was!

Dexter was pointing at everything and clapping along with the music! I gave him a bunch of confetti and he had fun throwing it everywhere. He had it first nutella crepe. It was a great night!






We were all covered with confetti and silly string. Dexter was no exception.








There were so many people running around with devil horns, I got a halo!


This man was so sweet to Dexter. The two were instant friends.

Mahlon got a black and blue mohawk wig and flashing blue sunglasses. Dexter loved how Mahlon looked with that stuff on. He kept pointing and laughing at him.


There were a few floats with Obama on them. Here he's holding the statue of liberty.











3 comments:

Small town gurl of Rocky Mount, NC said...

I just happen to come across this and I think this is totally awesome to be basically making a timeline of memories for Jahlon and the whole family. Takes great dedication & family love!!

Your very blessed!! :)

Small town gurl of Rocky Mount, NC said...

I just happen to come across this and I think this is totally awesome to be basically making a timeline of memories for Jahlon and the whole family. Takes great dedication & family love!!

Your very blessed!! :)

Small town gurl of Rocky Mount, NC said...

I just happen to come across this and I think this is totally awesome to be basically making a timeline of memories for Jahlon (I Meant Dexter) and the whole family. Takes great dedication & family love!!

Your very blessed!! :)