It's been a very busy weekend! We're in the middle of a 3 day festival, the Independence Day Festival: Red, White & BOOM! The event was Friday and Saturday and it will continue again on Wednesday. Friday night I was off and Mahlon, Dex and I went to the festival to have some fun. Dexter spent over and hour playing on the inflatables in the gym, climbing and bouncing. Last night I worked, but Mahlon and Dexter came out to spend the evening with me. Both nights were fun! I only got pics from last night though.
Funny thing about having Dexter around, little girls are always running up wanting to hug him! Last night we saw Kendall. She just came back from a big trip to Norway, and her mom said she talked about Dexter the whole time!
And then we saw Alexa, who always runs up to see Dexter!
She had a cheeto face!
Dexter was more interested in food than the girls. He devoured an ice pop in seconds.
We got Dexter his first pair of flip flops this week and he LOVES them. He shows them to everyone who talks to him. I love being able to see his toes!
Last night was Dexter's first concert! It was the Kelley Bell Band (blues) and Cartel (rock). Dexter loved the Kelly Bell Band and didn't stop dancing!
Cartel loved Dexter. They were all giving him high fives.
Dexter flipped out on the choo choo train for some reason. He cried the whole time.
So we went back to the Kelly Bell show to take more pics. Kelly Bell loves Dexter too.
Daddy shared his fried oreos with Dex.
Cartel did a great show too!
What a fun night!


















1 comment:
Thanks for sharing your photos of Cartel! Your son is adorable and has great musical taste! My son is Joseph (Lead Guitar for Cartel).
Post a Comment