Our favorite animals: Me: Gorillas Mahlon: Jaguars Dex: Hippo!
Saturday, January 12, 2013
SAN DIEGO ZOO
Sorry it's been so long since I have blogged! In case you didn't know, we have relocated from Sicily to San Diego and even though it was hard to say goodbye to Sig, we are loving SD!
As a going away gift, my coworkers bought us memberships to the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park. Today we took advantage of that membership for the first time and went to the zoo! I'm not sure who was more excited, Dexter or me!
Our favorite animals: Me: Gorillas Mahlon: Jaguars Dex: Hippo!
Our favorite animals: Me: Gorillas Mahlon: Jaguars Dex: Hippo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Hi, I'm Janelle! I found your blog while searching for Air Force wife blogs because I will be marrying my Airman next year! It's great to read about the day-to-day life of others who are going through similar things. I can't wait to read more! :)
Janelle ( http://janelle-and-dan.blogspot.com/ )
Post a Comment