We've had such a fun weekend! Our friends, Krystal and Chris, spent the weekend at our house and tonight we all went out to the San Diego Sicilian Festival! It was a beautiful day and we all had a lot of fun. There were a lot of authentic Sicilian goodies to enjoy, and they even had one of the real Sicilian horse carts.

It was hard to decide what to eat, since there were so many great choices that we don't get all the time since we returned to the states. I got an arancino!

Dexter wolfed down some pizza margarita.

There were 3 stages with live music and I tried to get Dexter to dance with me. He got really mad and embarrassed and walked off looking so ashamed.

So I took him down to the stage with the Louis Prima tribute group, The Screamin' Primas, and got him dancing there. We danced till I was pooped, then the went to Krystal (who didn't want to dance at all, but couldn't resist when he extended his hand to her and asked so nicely). They danced a long time. I bribed him to move on with the promise of a pastry. He devoured a fruit tart full of Italian pastry cream...deeeelish!

There were 3 stages with live music and I tried to get Dexter to dance with me. He got really mad and embarrassed and walked off looking so ashamed.

So I took him down to the stage with the Louis Prima tribute group, The Screamin' Primas, and got him dancing there. We danced till I was pooped, then the went to Krystal (who didn't want to dance at all, but couldn't resist when he extended his hand to her and asked so nicely). They danced a long time. I bribed him to move on with the promise of a pastry. He devoured a fruit tart full of Italian pastry cream...deeeelish!
No comments:
Post a Comment