Felice Anno Nuovo! That's Happy New Year in Italiano!
Mahlon and I celebrated our 1st New Year's Eve together last night. Since we're on Central European time, 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard, we didn't get to see the ball drop in Times Square or watch Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve. But we counted down at home just the 3 of us...Mahlon, me and Cash, of course! Even Cash toasted the new year with us with a tiny bit of bubbly in his doggie dish. It was his happiest new year celebration ever :) Then since we were already in 2009 hours ahead of most friends and family, we took turns calling people from the future
This year, instead of my usual weight-loss initiative, I've resolved to become more organized. I'm sick and tired of clutter, and a move like this is a perfect time to pull things into order.
Mahlon has resolved to work out more, since the Navy will probably start making him do it here soon if he doesn't on his own heehee!
Happy New Year from Sicily!
No comments:
Post a Comment