And some good news too! Dexter's blood test came back, and his thyroid is now too high! That means he's getting too much medicine. The doctor says it looks like the good side of his thyroid is making up for the bad side now. So we've taken him off the meds and we're testing again in 10 days. Pray that his levels will be normal and we'll be able to keep him off meds for good!
5 comments:
I can't watch the video. What do I have to do? Mom
Jamie, Mom and I watch this all the time!
He didn't say hi to me! Holy crap, he is so stinkin cute. I miss him and I haven't even met him yet!!!
I miss him. Mom
What a cutie pie, he looks like he has a can't wait to meet the village look! You know all the Yorio's! Love how we get to see him growing, even though were miles alway. We'll be praying for him. Can't seem to open that video. Miss you guys, Aunt Char
Post a Comment