Sunday, October 18, 2009

NAVY BALL

Last night was the Navy's Birthday Ball. It was pretty fun. We didn't have many friends that went though, and I REALLY missed Dexter all night. A bus picked us up at housing, which was nice. Here we are on the way:



I know...my hair was awesome :o)

The Ball was at the Sheraton in Catania:





Dinner was great!

Antipasti:
Cinnamon eggplant mousse with tomato sauce and topped with a breadstick. I know, I almost puked when I read the description, but it was actually very good!

I Primi:
Cannelloni stuffed with veal, basil, pine nut and cheese in a white sauce

Busiati in a pepper, onion and potato sauce

I Secondi:
Breaded chicken stuffed with cheese, capers, curry, garlic and parsley garnished with a lemon sauce

Potatoes a la lionnaise

Dolci:
Pistacchio ice cream

After dinner was a dance 'til midnight. Of course, we love to dance so we were out there most of the time. I was pooped by 11....



...but Mahlon was still dancing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! I'll be you lost a few pounds dancing! When you were a baby, we went square dancing and I lost several pounds in one evening! Mom