Thursday, February 4, 2010

DEXTER IS 23 WEEKS OLD TODAY!



Look how well he sits up! I think he'll be sitting just fine with no props in the next few weeks. Dexter is getting much better at eating too, though you can't really tell by these pics ;o) Messy face!





I love watching him play with his toys. He gets better at playing every day.





Also this week: Our Spring Kickoff for PWOC was an amazing success! Our theme was "God is in Control" and He truly was. Everyone had a great time and there were 2 new women who signed up for Bible studies. I couldn't have been happier! Please keep PWOC in your prayers, that our Spring retreat is also a great success.

Savannah is still staying with us. It's been both fun and exhausting having her here. She likes to get up reeeeeally early. This morning it was 3:30 am. Luckily I got her to go back to sleep for a couple hours. She is really sweet and fun too though and we'll surely miss her when she leaves Sunday.

No comments: