Friday, February 12, 2010

JAMIE IS 34 YEARS OLD TODAY!


Ok, so it was yesterday. And I spent days leading up to it thinking no one was going to do anything special. No party. No cake. But I was totally wrong! I spent all day at Trish's house. She had me, Kari, Katie, Jen and Michelle over for panini, and they were goooooood! Plus Trish made a delicious and beautiful yellow cake with triple chocolate fudge icing...my favorite! Then Mahlon took me out for dinner at a great steakhouse in Catania called Mammut. I had the steak with pistacchio, almond and orange gravy. Mahlon had the strawberry cream steak. They were both excellent! Today Trish and I spent the day at the spa with the works, mani, pedi, facial and massage. It was a great birthday :o)

2 comments:

Cindy and Ben said...

soo cute!

Flave said...

Awww look who is growing up to be a big girl!!! :)