Friday, April 23, 2010

REALITY CHECK

I just want everyone to know that while Dexter and I are running around Sicily having fun, Mahlon is hard at work. Between his new LPO position and school he is busy now from about 5am to 10pm every day. Sunday will be his first day off since Easter (and he's planning on going in to work for a couple hours.) Last night he missed class because he had so much work to do and didn't get home 'til around 9:30. Since he was at work so late he was excused from this morning's early PT. But he went to PT anyway. He said "I'm making my guys go, I'm going too!" He works hard to set a good example for the guys who work under him, getting to work earlier than they do and leaving later. Meanwhile he's working like crazy to get his school work done in between. I'm so proud of him ♥

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great determination and discipline! Mahlon's also a great son-in-law! Proud to call him mine too!

Unknown said...

You couldn't have a Mom who is more proud than me!!!!!

Unknown said...

There can't possibly be a Mom who is more proud than me!!!!