Tuesday, February 15, 2011

VALENTINE'S DAY

Dexter had a long list of Valentines this year. We made cards for all of them, and since it was a nice day, we delivered them around the neighborhood with the wagon.

We delivered Valentines to:
Joselyn
Ethan
Cameron
Julionna
Amanda (his babysitter)
Mia

They're all kids his age from church, except Amanda, of course!



Dexter brought each Valentine to the door himself!
Joselyn was home! Dexter stayed to watch her open her Valentine.

After Joselyn's house no one else was home but Ethan's mommy and Amanda. So we just dropped off the other Valentines on doorsteps.


I made a special dinner for Valentine's Day: filet mignon with sauteed mushrooms and cheddar mashed potatoes. I let Mahlon make a wish for dessert and he wanted a chocolate pie. So I made my first ever French Silk Pie. It was deeeeelish!


1 comment:

Princess Hippie said...

Hello lady. I'd love for you to post your pie recipe, please.