Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What a great day it's been, and it's only halfway through! It was an exciting morning, as Dexter and I spent Christmas morning with our great friends. We went to Shana and Kyal's house. Krystal and Chris, Trish and Jesse, Sarafina and Casey and Kari and Aiden were there too!

Santa knew we'd be at Shana and Kyal's house, so he left all our presents under their tree. Here's what it looked like when we got there. Guess who the wagon is for???





After we sorted out all the presents, Dexter climbed right up on top of one! He was so excited and didn't know what was going on!



He didn't quite understand opening presents, so Shana helped.



It's an animal book from Aunt Sue!


Thanks Aunt Sue! We love it!


Kyal and Jesse opening stuff.
Sarafina and Casey

Jesse was too excited about his head massager.




Ooh look at this cool present from Grandma and Papa G!


Sometimes it's easier to open if you sit on it.


Awesome! We love it!


Here's the bag from Grandma Pat! There are toys and clothes, thank you!


Check out this cool penguin hat from Grandma!


Not anyone could pull off this look, but Dex can.


Checkin out his wagon:
Goin' for his first ride! I think he likes it!

Uh oh, skype is ringing! It's daddy!!!

We saved all our gifts from him until he called. Mahlon sent him this cool racetrack!

Check out this neat-o driving toy!


I knew something was up when Shana handed me a box from under the tree and ALL the girls got up and stood around to watch me open it! I knew immediately what it was...the HOT boots I wanted!!! Thanks babe!

And thanks to all my sneaky friends who tricked me into thinking I wouldn't get them!

Once the presents were opened and the breakfast was eaten, Dexter, Aiden and Shana played in the crate. Yuck!

What a great morning! We missed Mahlon, but luckily we were able to have a great skype connection this morning...it's a Christmas miracle!

Thank you so much for everything mom and dad, Jennifer and Greg, Aunt Sue (loved that Martha Stewart cookbook!) and Grandma Pat! We love you, Merry Christmas!

No comments: