So it's a new year and I'm determined to get all the baby weight off as quickly as possible. I've started a 5K running program, which is a big step for me since I'm not at all athletic and have NEVER been a runner. Here's the program I'm working on. I'm on week 2. It's definately harder than week 1!

Mahlon has resolved to work out 5 days a week. He and some friends have been getting into playing walleyball together. They enjoy it so much they often end up playing for 3 hours! I wish there were an exercise I enjoyed so much I could do it for 3 hours...just for fun!
2 comments:
Yay! Congrats Jamie...I'm rooting for you...you can do it!
Heidi was always the runner in our family but three years ago (while I was unknowingly pregnant with Micah), I ran the entire Disney marathon. Took more than six hours so I wasn't exactly running at full speed the whole time, but it's one of the proudest moments of my life. Keep up the training - you'll love the sense of accomplishment when you cross the finish line!!
Post a Comment