New this week: Dexter is figuring out that he gets more of the cereal that he loves if he opens his mouth. So now as soon as he sees the spoon, he opens his mouth as wide as it'll go and lunges toward it. That doesn't mean he doesn't get just as much cereal on his clothes, in his hair, and all over the highchair :o)

I love this picture, best buddies! Dexter is beginning to notice Cash a lot more!

Dexter will be taking over my blog soon.

See! He loves his oatmeal so much he wants to bathe in it!

Our little 8-legged friend is quickly becoming a favorite! Thanks cousin Bo!


The coming week is going to be craziness! We have a 3 year old little girl, Savannah, coming to stay with us, plus the PWOC Spring Kickoff is Tuesday (and it's my responsibility) AND I'm still preparing for our Spring Retreat the last weekend of February (also mine to worry about!) I could use prayers!!!
1 comment:
Hey, Sweetie, you are in our prayers! I mailed your birthday package today, too. I love Dex's new pix. I don't think he really likes the keys, though. HA! Mom
Post a Comment