Friday, August 5, 2011

CUTULIS COME TO SIGONELLA

My cousin Eliseo and his family is on vacation in Sicily! They came to our house for dinner last night. My whole life Cutulis have been feeding me delicious food until I nearly explode. Last night it was my turn.

The men took their rightful place, by the grill, beer in hand.

Dexter wanted to be with the big boys the whole time. When Gregorio and Giuseppe sat at the table, Dexter climbed right up between them.
He was happy.




My friend Trish came over to meet them. We had an awesome all-American dinner straight out of my July Southern Living. There was grilled jalapeno-lime corn on the cob, hot bacon potato salad with green beans, smoky chicken kabobs with white bbq sauce and peach cobbler with ice cream. They devoured everything. They ate so much they were miserable. At last, revenge is mine! Aaaaaaahahahahahaha!

Cash was clearly everyone's favorite Andrews. But Cash is terrified of this puppet, so Gregorio played with Dex with it instead.

I sent them home with a big bag of homemade chocolate chip cookies. They WILL go home fatter, just like I always do.

We're going out with them tonight, I can't wait!

2 comments:

Ria said...

Sounds like so much fun!!!! Wish I could be there!!!

Bo said...

What an amazing night! How wonderful! Dexter is a show stopper!