Saturday, September 22, 2012

LONDON, DAY 5

When I planned the trip, I wanted to try to do something every day that Dexter would enjoy. The London Duck Tour was a little expensive for my taste, but I knew Dexter would love it. So Monday morning we went on the duck tour.
He WAS excited.
Especially when we splashed down in the water.

Mahlon was really excited to see this, MI6!  I had no idea what that was.  Trust me, he filled me in.


It was lots of fun for all of us.  We had a great guide and Dexter was so happy.

After the duck tour we headed to the British Museum.  Mahlon loves history and relics, especially from the middle east.  So we spent some time there, specifically in the middle eastern stuff.
We saw the Rosetta Stone.
Most of our time here was Mahlon running around looking at everything while I tried to keep Dexter happy.  Mahlon was more into it all anyway.

There were lots of kids there on school outings.  I loved seeing all the kids in their school uniforms, they looked so cool!


No comments: