
And he's sitting up now with no help at all! He's doing so well that I tried giving him a bath in the big boy tub this week. He was really nervous though and didn't like that at all!
Can you read Dexter's shirt here? It's one of the gifts we got from our awesome cousins! It says, "Pittsburgh Babies: Making Cleveland Babies Look Ugly Since 1974!"

Look what goes perfectly with our Pittsburgh attire! It's the scarf Dexter got from cousin Giuseppe! That's Peppe's favorite soccer team, Forza Juve! They've got the right colors for sure!

Dexter has been trying a new food every few days! He's been eating sweet potato, bananas, applesauce and pears. But the one food he devours in seconds is carrots! No one loves carrots as much as Dexter, except maybe Bugs Bunny. I'm telling you, he lunges for them!


We got the total hook-up from the cousins last week. Dexter got so many clothes, a blanket, and more. But I loooove his new sock monkey jammies!
1 comment:
AMAZING PICS JAMIE! Goodness do I ever miss you!
Post a Comment