Friday, March 5, 2010

DEXTER WAS 27 WEEKS OLD YESTERDAY!



Guess who ate all his sweet potatoes today??!!! Dexter! He's in a great mood today, despite the terrible way his day started. We had his 6 month well baby appointment today. He's 21 pounds! The bad part was his blood draw. It gets harder for them to do it the chunkier...I mean...the more muscular he becomes. We were there for 3 hours. He was stuck 8 times. Poverino :o( He cried so hard. Then he was supposed to get 4 immunizations but they were out of one. So since he was already wiped out from the horrible blood draw (he was already asleep) and we have to go back anyway for the missing shot I decided we'll just do them all another day.

Dexter loves to check himself out in the mirror. Can you blame him?





Dexter will no longer sit still next to his weekly birthday sign. I have to distract him with toys. He loves Winnie-the-Pooh, so this puppet makes a great distraction!



No comments: