When we got there I snapped a picture of the boys in the back while they were all strapped in, thinking it would be my only opportunity to get a good shot of them together and I was right! Good thing I got this one! It's Ethan, Dexter and Ethan's dad.

It took Dexter awhile to notice (or care) that there were eggs everywhere. He was just happy to have a big, open field to run around in. Once he noticed the eggs he was mostly interested in throwing them. He spent a little time putting them in the basket and dumping them back out.






There were so many of Dexter's friends there! Here's Cameron.
Dexter dumped all Cameron's eggs out of his basket.
There's Ethan's mom with his little sister, Aubrey, and baby Ian (in some of Dexter's old clothes) with his mom.
We had such a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment